Sunday, June 10, 2012

Reason to Smile - a couple of ways!



I've started to have a play with my Stampin' Up! Reason to Smile stamp set today and these are my first projects. The top one is meant to have a "vintagey" kind of look and the others are some little 7cm x 7cm notecards (easy as!) with matching stamped mini envelopes. Well it is the June longweekend and the weather is only fit for one thing - staying inside and creating! Papercrafting is the perfect hobby to have when the weather is lousy! This stamp set is only available for the month June and is yours free with any order over $125. Or it may also be purchased in clearmount for $28.95 or wood mount for $35.95. I'm sure I will be posting again before the weekend is over cause it doesn't look like any sun is going to appear for a few days.......cheers for now Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment