Friday, July 20, 2012

Stationery covered in Stampin' Up! Fabric and DSP




This week I've been busy covering stationery that i bought from Officeworks. I need some new binders to put my crafty templates and tutorials etc so I decided to make them "crafty" too! I covered the binders with Stampin' Up! fabrics and adhered the material with Stampin' Up "sticky sheets"! I wasn't sure at first if it would work properly but am happy to say the fabric stuck just fine! I also covered a new phone and address book and added some applique letters. The notebooks didn't look right as they were so I brightened them up with some Designer Series Paper and a bit of ribbon. I am happy with the results and really happy there is so many different ways to use Stampin' Up! products.
Cheers for now........Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment