Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tile Coaster/Cards - a few more ideas



Here's a few more tile ideas I inked up and chalked today. I am a papercraft "addict" at heart but I do enjoy playing with other crafty ideas and mediums! I love a bit of variety but can honestly say I will never be a "knitter", crochet yes, but knitting was one craft I just couldn't take to, although I do admire those that can. Anyhow I liked how these tiles turned out! The top two are current Stampin' Up! stamps sets - Elements of Style, Just Believe and the butterflies are from Kindness Matters. The bottom two are unfortunately retired sets (Summer by the Sea and Seaside Sketches) but i can't part with them because they are still in my "faves" , matter of fact they were two of the very first stamp sets I purchased when I was introduced to Stampin' Up! about six years or so ago and I am still having fun with all their great products! Well the weather forecast for tomorrow is supposed to be really lousy so that means another great excuse to do some more creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment