Sunday, March 17, 2013

Stampin' Up! Oh, Hello Bundle - Vintage Style Wedding Invite and a Thank You Card



Hi all, hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend! I've been happy to have a free day today to create with my new Stampin' Up! Oh, Hello bundle which arrived at my door on Friday, perfect timing for the weekend. This is a stamp set with coordinating framelits and I decided to go vintage with it! I also bought a pack of Stampin' Up "brushed gold cardstock" which I've never actually used before but I am very happy with it and it comes up beautiful when it is embossed, as you can see in the top thank you card. Well Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end this week - March 22 - so if you missed out and would like to get an order in and take advantage of this promotion before it ends, please contact with me before Friday! (Within Australia only)..............enjoy whats left of your weekend, Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment