Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue - some sample gifts for customers!



Morning everyone! So enjoying the "spring" weather we are having this week after a very long, cold winter! These are a couple of projects I made with the new product from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catty for my customers. The top one is a little gift bag I made with the Gift Bag Punch Board (with a gusset) in Mint Macaron card stock and embellished with some new DSP (Designer Series Paper) and some cute, new, red pom pom trim! I popped some chocolates and a few new embellishement samples in them for fun.

The "xmas pressie" card sample I made unfortunately was hard to photograph, but looks really cool in real life! Matter of fact most of my customers really liked it and a few have ordered the Merry Moments DSP, coloured foil cardstock and the new striped ribbon which comes as a set in red & green, it's lovely ribbon, to make more for this years' Christmas cards!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Thanks for looking.........Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment